Our clients are currently seeking dynamic individuals to join our Housekeeping Team and are accepting applications for the full-time position of Room Attendant. The Room Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly, and able to address problems or special requests. The Room Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Creating a fundamental part of the guest experience by putting your care into preparing guest suites for new guests.
- Provide daily servicing
- Ensures public spaces are clean and well presented.
- Washing and distribution of linens, including but not limited to washing, folding, collecting, sorting, transporting, and stocking.
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms or public spaces are recorded and stored per company policy.
- Reports any maintenance issues including burned out light bulbs.
- Perform Houseperson duties when required.
- Manual dexterity required to use various cleaning apparatus and supplies.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Regular physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, lifting, crouching, and kneeling.
This Position Offers
- Complimentary Season’s Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Reciprocal deals on lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 6 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)
- Limited Staff Accommodation
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Nguetsop Laurence email at firstname.lastname@example.org