We confirm if you need a licence, a permit or a Labour Market Initial Assessment (LMIA)

Depending on your location, you may need a permit, license, or labour market impact to recruit overseas. We save you time and stress related to the request of an LMIA. Our professional partner will check whether you need an LMIA and take you through the whole process. They will handle all the related paperwork and inform you of the progress of the application.