At our client’s company, employees work at saving lives, one role at a time. Located at the heart of the Cité de la Biotech in Laval, our clients division is blooming as we are currently developing a treatment for orphan diseases affecting children, made of plasma-derived proteins. Our Client’s treatment will allow these children to have a new pathway to hope.
- Performing daily and monthly aseptic cleaning of different production areas.
- Cleaning of non-manufacturing zones (offices, washroom, shipping area, etc.).
- Replenishing dispensing bins, distributors and clothing lockers.
- Performing adequate biological waste management.
- Diligently completing documents and logbooks related to sanitation according to GMPs standards.
- Hold a DES or DEP
- 2 years of experience in a similar role (hospitals, pharmaceutical, food industry)
- Available on the night shift.
- You are comfortable working with plasma and therefore, working fully gowned
- You are comfortable to work with chemical products and therefore, sometimes working with a full-face mask.
This Position Offers
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
How to Apply